| Basic Obedience
Dog Obedience Training
Brett Endes’ approach to basic dog obedience dog training in Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley is a complete overview that will teach you how to understand your dog by using the unique holistic approach he has developed. You and your dog will learn how to integrate training into practical, everyday situations by utilizing a combination of understanding, intuition, and a dog’s natural instincts to maximize their learning potential.
With basic dog obedience training you will learn everything it takes to teach your dog the necessary skills to respond and be well mannered in any real life situation.All basic obedience training programs include unlimited access to Brett's group dog training and socialization classes in Hollywood and Santa Monica
Your Dog Will Learn:
- Drop It
- Leave It
Basic Obedience Training Includes:
- All Basic Training Commands (Heel, Sit, Stay, Down, Come)
- Manners and Practical Training Commands (Off, Drop It, Leave It, Wait, etc.)
- All Problem Behaviors Addressed and Solved (Jumping, Barking, Pulling on Leash, Housebreaking, Biting, Social Issues, Phobias, Separation Anxiety, Anti- Social, All types of Aggression, etc.)
- Health, nutritional, and activity counseling (Diet, exercise programs, canine weight loss programs, activity counseling and treadmill training)
- Emphasis is placed on developing life skills so you may rely on your dogs ability to listen in all environments and situations.